About the Doctors
Christopher C. Moore, D.P.M.
Dr. Moore is a Benton, Illinois native and a graduate of Southern Illinois University. He & his wife, Lori live in Carbondale with their children; Shane, Madison & Patrick. Dr. Moore has been in practice in Southern Illinois more than 25 years.
- Diplomate - American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Certified in Foot Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Moore has a subspecialty in Forefoot reconstructive surgery and diagnostic ultrasound.
David A. Gunzel, D.P.M.
Dr. Gunzel joined Southern Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic in May of 2008 after practicing in Harrisburg, Illinois for the previous 15 years. His family is from Shawneetown. He has 3 children and is a proud grandfather to Naomi, Stella, Sylvester and Ruby.
- Board Certified in Foot Orthopedics by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
- Completed surgical residency in 1988 and served in the U.S. Air Force from 1990-1993.
Outside of his professional life, Dr. Gunzel enjoys kayaking and photography.
Amy R. Reeter, D.P.M.
Dr. Reeter is a Harrisburg, Illinois native and is happy to be back in Southern Illiniois practing podiatry. She and her husband Mark, live in marion with their three children, Kennedy, Emerson and Miles. Dr. Reeter practiced podiatry in Herrin and Harrisburg for a year and a half before joining Southern Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic in February, 2016. Outside of her professional life she enjoys spending time with her family and traveling with her husband.
- Board Qualified in Foot Surgery by American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery -Completed a 3 year surgical residency at the VA Hospital in Phoenix, AZ in 2014