About the Doctors
Christopher C. Moore, D.P.M.
Dr. Moore is a Benton, Illinois native and a graduate of Southern Illinois University. He & his wife, Lori live in Carbondale with their children; Shane, Madison & Patrick. Dr. Moore has been in practice in Southern Illinois more than 25 years.
- Diplomate - American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Certified in Foot Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Moore has a subspecialty in Forefoot reconstructive surgery and diagnostic ultrasound.
David A. Gunzel, D.P.M.
Dr. Gunzel is a native of Southern Illinois and has lived in Marion, Illinois for the past 12 years with his wife, Yolanda and their children. Dr. Gunzel joined Southern Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic in May of 2008 after practicing in Harrisburg, Illinois for the previous 15 years.
- Board Certified in Foot Orthopedics by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- Completed surgical residency in 1988 and served in the U.S. Air Force from 1990-1993.
Outside of his professional life, Dr. Gunzel enjoys kayaking and photography.